Plan your next party or event at the Reunion Coffee House. A quaint and charming venue, nestled in the heart of the Reunion neighborhood, with beautiful mountain and water views. The coffee house is home to a local non-profit, changing young lives. The following options are available to create your perfect event, while also contributing to a great cause!
- 75 guests indoors
- 100 total guests if using the patio (available May-September)
- Monday-Saturday 5-10pm
- Sundays 9am-10pm
- Closed all major holidays
- Time and Day availability subject to change
- Check the Event Calendar for available dates
Event Rental Package
Base Rental Fees includes 2 hour event rental, 1 hour access to space prior to the event, 30 minute clean up after event (up to 50 guests), up to 1 hour pre-party coordination with Reunion Coffee House Event Coordinator and facility set up as is, no movement of furniture.
- $450 Base Rental Fee
- 18% administration fee applied to entire invoice
- Complimentary CUP House Blend drip coffee and iced tea included
Payment of Base Rental Fees needed to reserve the date. See cancellation policy for refund information once space is reserved. Private Event Insurance required for all rentals.
Rental Add-On Options
Only food ordered through the Reunion Coffee House private party menu, a licensed catering service or store-bought desserts in original packaging is allowed. No other outside food or beverage allowed, due to Tri-County health codes. Please note, only Reunion Coffee House employees are permitted behind the counter and this space may not be utilized for food prep or clean up.
Reunion Coffee House Preferred Vendor List:
- Reunion Coffee House Private Events Menu
- Dion’s Restaurant
- Nova Catering
- Other licensed caterers allowed, must be approved through Reunion Coffee House Staff, fees apply.
Full Service Coffee Bar
- Drink payment options: cash coffee bar for individual guest to pay or open bar tab for host to pay
Beer and Wine Service
- Private Party Package options available based on event needs. Speak with Reunion Coffee House Event Coordinator for options.
Other Party Options
- Extra time (for prep, clean up or event) = $50 per 30 minutes
- Extra people = $100 if guest count exceeds 50 people
- Tables, chairs, and other special equipment/options may be rented upon request.
- Additional fees apply for added services such as: movement of furniture, added equipment, etc.
Party Planning Coordinator Service
This extended feature will offer you the ultimate party planning experience. Work with a talented party planner to help create, decorate and plan your entire event. From flowers to photography, centerpieces, special dining options and invitations we have you covered! The cost for hire of the event planner is 15% commission of the total event price.
Party cancellation will result in cancellation fees (see Private Party Rental Agreement for specifics). Security deposit required to reserve your rental event date.
See Private Party Rental Agreement for more information.
Reunion Coffee House Private Rental Request Form
** All rentals are on a first come first served basis and are subject to approval upon completion
of this form.